To create an inclusive culture, preventing discrimination, exploitation and exclusion of specially-abled students from all spheres of work and education.
Depending on the number of differently-abled students, and the nature of the students’ disabilities, the college offers the following support system;
- Allotment of easily accessible classrooms, for students with mobility disabilities
- Appointment of Scribes for visually and physically challenged students, with relaxation of time allotted during examinations
- Ramp facilitating entry into all the buildings, on the campus
- Separate disabled-friendly washroom
- Library providing a non visual desktop access (NVDA) ,open source screen reader operating system software, for visually challenged students. Sensitization of staff and students to assist and provide a respectful environment to the specially abled.