The activities of each academic year are managed by the College Union, which consists of the following office bearers:-
- The President of the Union (Principal of the college-Ex-officio)
- The Chairman
- The Vice-Chairman
- The Secretary
- First University Union Councilor
- Second University Union Councilor
- The Secretary, Fine Arts Club
- Student Editor-College Magazine
- General Captain (Sports & Games)
- The Staff Advisor (Nominated by the President)
- The Fine Arts President
- The Secretaries of the Departmental Associations
- One representative each of I D.C., II D.C., Ill D.C., I P.G. & II P.G.
The objectives of the College Union are:To train the students of the college in the duties and rights of citizenship.To promote opportunities for the development of character, leadership, efficiency, knowledge and spirit of service among students.To organize debates, seminars, academic activities and observe days of regional and national importance.To promote opportunities for students to organize sports, arts and other cultural and recreational activities.To preserve and uphold the distinctive tradition of our college, the college motto being “In Thy Light we see Light”.All the students of the college shall ipso facto be ordinary members of the Union and shall have the right to vote and contest in the election of the Union. The tenure of office of every College Union shall be one academic year. There shall be a common inauguration of the College Union and all the associations soon after the elections.