The guiding vision of the college is the holistic development of the individual through the dissemination of knowledge and the instilling of the Gospel values of Justice, Love and Peace in the young women we educate.
The vision envisages the formation of responsible citizens of the country who will contribute to the transformation of the world
- To create a community of staff and students committed to the pursuit of academic and ethical excellence.
- To empower young women to rise up to the challenges of the times, by enlightening them with the best of ancient wisdom and new knowledge with a global outlook.
- To foster an inclusive culture by providing equal opportunities for education to every section of the society.
- To inspire Catholic students to live up to their full Christian commitment.
- To motivate students to imbibe the Gospel values and be instruments of positive change in the society.