An OBC Cell is functioning in the campus to provide special assistance to the students belonging to the Other Backward Classes. The cell encourages the Students of Other Backward Classes (OBC) for higher education by ensuring scholarships and adequate support. The cell offers assistance in their curricular and co-curricular activities.
- To ensure the effective implementation of the reservation policy in admission.
- To ensure equality in opportunities for education of OBC students
- To facilitate financial support to OBC students from the Central government and State government
- To function as a Grievances Redress Cell for the grievances of OBC students and render them necessary help in solving their academic, research as well as administrative problems.
- To help the OBC students in the college to make use of the facilities extended by the Government of India, State Government and UGC for their educational and occupational career
Dr. Deena Meria Jose, Associate Professor, Department of Botany
- Dr. Susmitha Ramakrishnan, Assistant Professor, Department of History
- Ms. Shilka M. V., Assistant Professor, Department of Computer Science