Department of English2022-09-27T16:41:46+05:30

The English Department began functioning in the college at its inception in 1952 under the headship of Sister Berchmans, A.C. and Prof. Rose J. Andrews. The B.A. Course in English Language and Literature commenced in the year 1980, and the M.A. Course in 1999. The Department became recognised as a Research Centre in the year 2019.  

Ms. Bindu A

HOD & Associate Professor

Know more
Ms. Shyama E

Associate Professor

Know more
Dr. Shanti Vijayan

Assistant Professor

Know more
Dr. Surya K

Assistant Professor

Know more
Dr. Aparna Nandakumar

Assistant Professor

Know more
Ms. Elizabeth Antony

Assistant Professor

Know more
Ms. Preethy Mary George

Assistant Professor

Know more
Dr. Prathibha P

Assistant Professor

Know more
Dr. Sr. Pilcy Peter

Guest Lecturer

Know more
Ms. Deepa Thomas

Guest Lecturer

Know more
Ms. Shyama E View/Download
Ms. Bindu A View/Download
Dr. Santhi Vijayan View/Download
Dr. Surya K View/Download
Dr. Aparna Nandakumar View/Download
Ms. Preethy Mary George View/Download
Dr. Prathibha P View/Download
Dr. Sr. Pilcy Peter View/Download

ACTIVITIES OF THE DEPARTMENT

Newsletter 20-21 View / Download
Newsletter 19-20 View / Download
Newsletter 18-19 View / Download
Newsletter 17-18 View / Download
Go to Top